Friday, January 25, 2008

This weeks sermon

I am preaching this week about the difference between the Mosaic Tabernacle Worship and Davidic Tabernacle Worship which will be interesting to see. The difference in the two are vast. Mosaic Worship was reverent, solemn, ritualistic, done with animal sacrifices, and just plain dead.

As for Davidic Worship was loud, exuberant, joyful. David was said to even went in before the Ark of the Covenant and just lounge around in the presence of the Lord. He saw how the relationship with God was personal not sacrificial.

I know that when I try to get ritualistic in my Worship of God I am dead and have no power at all, but when I take care of the relationship with God then I am able to handle what all comes down the path.

This week I will beginning to talk about Worship and what is it and why is it important for Cowboys and Cowgirls to openly worship and glorify God in such a way that there is freedom in worship.

Please be praying for me because to turn a ship it takes speed, momentum and endurance. Amen.

Blessings

No comments: