Saturday, April 05, 2008

Good times


Friday afternoon I was excited because a friend of mine brought his family and will be ministering this weekend at the church. Sometimes it feels so good to have friends around that can come spend some time with you.
I am proud that he is coming to see the Church that we have started, and I am proud of the people that we minister to. I feel like I have finally found my purpose in life and I hope to share my joy with other people.
We took Rob, Brooke, and Amanda to a country concert last night in a town not too far away from us where two of my praise and worship members play and the whole time that I was there I wanted to be standing up there with them. I have new friends here that only God can give. I feel like I am at home. Please pray for Rob as he is going to be ministering tonight and I expect that the Holy Spirit will annoint an bless his words.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Stan, can't tell you what a GREAT time we had with you guys there! Thanks for inviting us down, for letting us meet the people there and for treating us like royalty. I am so impressed with what you guys are doing. You have definitely found your niche and you are making an IMPACT for the Kingdom. Thanks again for a wonderful weekend.