Thursday, May 28, 2009

Boy that stinks!

This last week I had a rude awakening, I drove to my house in Venus, TX and I noticed a set of tracks going through my yard going around to the back where the storage shed was at. Whoever it was decided that my riding lawnmower was better off in their possession rather than mine. They also thought that it was ok for them to back up over my septic tank to get to the storage shed. Well now I have to to some extensive work to my septic tank as well as replace the lawn mower.
I have insurance but it sure bothers me as a man who works hard to maintain what he has about how to feel about this.
There is a part of me that wants the person who stole the riding lawnmower to get on it and it blow up on him as he is riding it.
The other part of me as a man of god God feels like I am supposed to be able to forgive. Well I know what I am going to do. I will be praying for God to defend me and walm me through this. What do you think you would do?

No comments: