Thursday, July 05, 2007

Rain rain go away come back another day.

Well friends, I am in Nacogdoches, TX where I want to move and we have been taking a few days to relax because of the rain and thought that a good couple of days down time would be awesome, but it has never quit raining yet and the extended forecast shows the next eight days with rain and thunder storms. I am in a coffee house here in Nacogdoches called Java Jacks and it is raining so hard it is going sideways.

I knew something was wrong when I heard a knock at the door and saw Noah, he wanted to borrow a can of coffee, it really bothered me when he asked if I thought it might last for 40 day's or not. What was that about? Sorry enough with the bad jokes. I am just a little sad because of the weather and wanted to see anyone felt the same way I do.

I am trying to make appointments with the local pastors here in town to get to know some of them better. I am also wanting to get hooked up with the ministry alliance in town.

Well that is what is going on with me today,
Blessings,
Stan

No comments: